I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Super Follower Award

Author: admin // Category: ,
.
Just got home from a wonderful vacation at Pundaquit, San Antonio, Zambales. Pls watch out for my special feature regarding that summer escapades. Right now my whole body is aching because of sunburn..Huh!...But im so happy to be back specially for another award from a beautiful friend Meryl. Since I'm a super follower of her blog, she gave me the chance to grab the badge wholeheartedly. Thank you so much Meryl.


Definitely, I would really like to share this awards to all my friends here in blogosphere. You know who you are! I'm so sorry for having no time of making a link at your blog. Please feel free to grab the said award.

.

2 Responses to "Super Follower Award"

poging (ilo)CANO Says :
May 3, 2009 at 12:47 AM

aba bagon award na naman yan pre!

pgkatapos ng iyon gala, may nahihintay palang gantimpala..lolz..

EngrMoks Says :
May 3, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Pundaquit? pare napuntahan nyo ba yung Capones Island at yung lighthouse doon? maganda yun..napunta na ko dun overnight kami sa island...

Post a Comment