I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2009

Author: admin // Category: ,
.
.
Now its my turn to give my list of Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2009. For the information of everyone, this is a writing project that seeks to identify new and emerging blogs that are making an impact to its readers in 2009. A particular blog is to be qualified if this blog started anytime from May 1, 2008 up to the present. For more information, rules and qualifications, you may visit Ms. Janet's blog post regarding this.
.
Of course, I really believe that my blog is qualified to be nominated on this writing project but I dont want to be bias and nominate myself just to complete the Top 10 list. I will let other people nominate me if they really believe that my blog deserves the title of being an Emerging Influential Blog for 2009.
.
During my 2 months of blogging, as what I've said with my previous posts, I already gained a lot of friends through blog hopping. And it took me quite some time to think and list my possible nominees because I already knew more than 10. But for now I just want to give my partial list in which I think 100% deserve to be included. I just want to clear up that no one influenced me in coming up with my partial list. It is purely my own decision and I based it on the impact that his/her blog brought to me for being an influential one.
.
Here's my UPDATED list now:
.
.
So please help me to complete my partial list. It may be you or whoever you want to recommend. You can make a comment here for your suggestions. You may suggest your blog or your friend's blog or our friends' blogs. Your suggestion is very much appreciated. I might give a surprise gift again for those who will exactly give the perfect remaining 5 blogs that will match with my full list which I will post here after a week.
.
.
Now its your time to think and complete your own list of Top 10 Emerging Influential Bloggers of 2009. As a suggestion, you may include my blog "JOLOGS NA YUPPIE" if you really believe that this blog deserve the title. (wink!)
.
What are you waiting for, cast your vote and submit it to Ms. Jannet's website.

27 Responses to "My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2009"

zorlone Says :
June 26, 2009 at 7:02 AM

Crisiboy,

Congratulations on your partial list. I would like to promote my blog here, if you are into poetry.

I also have two good blogger friends in mind, Writingtoexhale and Strugglingblogger168

http://writingtoexhale.com/
is owned by Jan Geronimo an excellent writer/blogger, he interacts with his reader as if they are just having a conversation while having coffee.

http://thestrugglingblogger.168center.com
is a father blogger who holds 13+ blogs while working as a full time blogger and both a mother and a father to his children.

More power to your blog!

Zorlone aka Z

2ngaw Says :
June 26, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Blog ni The Pope ( http://palipasan.blogspot.com/ ) rin lang naisip ko agad eh, kaso anjan na sa list mo :)

pehpot Says :
June 26, 2009 at 7:49 AM

hindi ko inaasahan na mapapasama ako sa listahan mo.. akala ko nga natapos mo na nag listahan mo at binoto talaga dahil naniniwala ako na deserving ka for that title.

I am deeply honored that you included me on your list.

Make or Break

Coy Says :
June 26, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Your blog is very interesting man. good job!

BTW, maybe you can consider my new site - http://VideoChops.com - The Blog for Video Bloggers. It's updated everyday do check it out. :)

Maybe you can also try vlogging yourself. :)

The Pope Says :
June 26, 2009 at 9:52 AM

I am humbled by citing Palipasan in your choice for Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2009. Maraming maraming salamat po.

The truth is I am not used to such awards and nominations in this Blogshpere, but I will try to live up within your expectations in this wonderful world of blogging.

God bless you and happy weekend my friend.

Deth Says :
June 26, 2009 at 10:54 AM

wow...im soooo touched:D

thanks Crisiboy for including me on your influential blogger list. thank you thank you (speechless na ko, hehe)

Hoobert the Awesome Says :
June 26, 2009 at 12:07 PM

whooah!!! BASE.

hehe. nauna ako.

so you also nominated KEB? yeah, thanks.

GO KEB!!!

dude, nahirapan din akong kumpletuhin yung list ko. ten lang kasi yung kelangan. di na lang ginawang 50. hehehe.

jan geronimo Says :
June 26, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Hi, this is jan geronimo of writingtoexhale. I recommend the following sites for your consideration:

1. Your blog. Well - because I can. That's how simple it is. Walang nang isip-isip.
2. Barrio Siete - It has got the best writers hereabouts. A collective blog with an attitude - the right kind of attitude: unpretentious, funny and deep, and a great place to hang out.
3. Zorlone - Please don't say creative writing has no place in your heart. Please? Doc Z of Zorlone has the sensibilities of a poet and loyal to a fault. A great friend indeed.
4. The Struggling Blogger - Roy has got the blogging smarts down pat: kind, generous, witty, and a great networker. I already feel safe seeing him on my side.
5. Me - who else? Ahahaha. If you don't like me? Then go for Dee of Tales from the Mom Side. You would never know she's a lawyer - she's that good a person. lols She's cute, too. But please, proceed carefully - she's got a Jedi blogger for a husband. Ahahaha

Nice meeting you, Crisiboy. Have fun with your top 10 list. ",)

Snow Says :
June 26, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Hello Crisiboy,

Nice list you have here. I would like to promote my blog Dear Bloggery Dot Com (http://dearbloggery.com). *wink*

My blog is all about the blogosphere, the bloggers and anything in between. I hope you consider my blog as one of your Top 10.

If you have time, please check it out. ^_^

Cheers,

Snow
http://dearbloggery.com

Hari ng sablay Says :
June 26, 2009 at 2:39 PM

pano to? lately plng ako ngblog,hehe

Ching Says :
June 26, 2009 at 4:53 PM

hello bro,

Here's the link i want "http://jologsnayuppie.blogspot.com/".

you deserve to be the top 10 bro...

ching

admin Says :
June 27, 2009 at 12:51 AM

@zorlone..sige we will see..ganda ng blog mo bro ha..keep it up.

@hi sir john..thanks at nabisita ka ulit sa blog ko..hehehe thanks sa mga recommendations mo..wala na bang isip isip pa kelangan talaga inominate ba ang sariling blog??hehehe

admin Says :
June 27, 2009 at 12:54 AM

@The Pope, Pehpot and Deth... you all deserve my vote..keep it up and congrats.

@ching..maraming salamat po sa pagconsidered mo sa blog ko..

@hari ng sablay..ano pare nonominate na ba kita..qualified ba blog mo???hehehe

@poot!..kaibigan ko si keb kaya kasama sya sa list ko..hehehe bait na bata un..hehe

@LOrdCM...oo deserving ni the Pope ung vote ko..so ikaw kelan ka boboto pre..baka gusto mo isama blog ko..hehehe

pickleminded Says :
June 27, 2009 at 1:52 AM

wow, good luck sau :) thanks for visiting my site.. :) Yaan mo pag naglist down ako, lagay ko name ng site mo, heheheh

admin Says :
June 27, 2009 at 2:17 AM

@pickleminded...thanks a lot po..

Rico De Buco Says :
June 27, 2009 at 8:21 AM

jologs na yuppie
ka-blogs-tugan
the great maldito
mga kwento ni kheed
ron turon
stupidient
jul-used
joe-mill
hari ng sablay
homer

so far yan mga mggndang blog na ok skin..ung mga mglng mgsulat..hindi lng blog ng blog...

nwei po,sama ko sana blog ko kaso bias nman at kakasrt ko plng sa blogspot dis june09..ung isang blog ko pag snbi ko nman eh d n ko mging anonymous..hahahaha..aja aja..gudluck kua

admin Says :
June 27, 2009 at 3:04 PM

@rico de buco..ayos sa choice of top 10..very good choice..hehehe ano naman masama kung isasama mo ung blog mo di ba?? if you really believe na deserving makasama ung blog mo..hehe

bluedreamer27 Says :
June 28, 2009 at 2:06 PM

wow mukang interesting to ha...
well bro you must include your blog ...you really deserved to be on the list

KyleX Says :
June 28, 2009 at 8:05 PM

kmusta bro? salamt at nadamay mo ako sa list mo..heheh!

Digital Manila Says :
June 29, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Hi Crisiboy!

Please do check out DigitalManila.blogspot.com :)

Cheers!

DoctorDude Says :
June 29, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Hi Crisiboy!

Thanks for visiting my site :D
May be you can consider DoctorDude.net in completing your list.

Congratulations on a job well done! :D

Better Than Coffee Says :
June 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM

mabuti na lang at kompleto na ang top ten ko! hehe. pinaka nahirapan ako sa tenth and last blog sa list ko. im so glad i'm done. makakatulog na ako ng mahimbing. hehe.

love,
nobe

www.deariago.com
www.iamnobe.wordpress.com

jan geronimo Says :
July 7, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Hi Crisiboy:

Maraming salamat sa nomination. Ano ka ba naman, dami ko nirecommend ako pa pinili mo. ahahaha. Aba, tinatanggap ko ng maluwag sa kalooban yan. Balang bawian ha?!
Isa lang ibig sabihin nyan. You're no longer Crisi. Matino ka na talaga. Kidding lang po. Pinasaya mo ako eh. Very much appreciated, Crisiboy. ",)

Kelvin Servigon Says :
July 9, 2009 at 9:27 PM

congrats sa kanila! :D

admin Says :
July 9, 2009 at 10:41 PM

@kelvin..uyy bro naligaw ka rito ha..hehehe congrats and goodluck sa kanila

Janette Toral Says :
August 2, 2009 at 7:01 AM

Hi Crisiboy. This is to mark your entry as complete. Kindly update your list of sponsors for inclusion in the raffle. See you on August 8!

ikogsakanding Says :
August 2, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Good Luck sa lahat ng mga nominee....



Blogfornoob Dot Com

Post a Comment